Bruce Kaye—Of Counsel
Email: Bruce Kaye
A native New Yorker, I was born and raised in the Bronx. Upon graduation from law school, I began a six-year stint with the Bronx County District Attorney's Office as an Assistant District Attorney where I was the lead prosecutor in numerous homicide cases, police shootings, and investigations.
Since 1993, I have specialized in the defense of criminal matters. A large part of my practice involves state and federal cases in the areas of narcotics, homicide, weapons offenses, and trials of all matters, including traffic offenses.
I have also enjoyed representing our clients in civil matters. In fact, I believe that my experience as a criminal trial attorney has made me a much better advocate on behalf of our firm's most seriously injured clients.
My office is located near the courts in downtown Manhattan and my staff is fluent in Spanish, French, and Korean.
Admitted to practice
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 2003
- Antioch School of Law, J.D., 1987
- City College of the City University of New York, B.A., Urban Legal Studies, 1984
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Criminal Justice Act Panel of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Homicide Panel of the Assigned Counsel Plan of the City of New York
For a free consultation with Bruce Kaye, call 888.746.8212 or contact us online.